Monday, December 31, 2007

Quinn's Year in Review

Cribbing from Andy, I give you the year that was for Quinn the Brain:

January: Quinn begins adjuncting. We deal with the aftermath of a big windstorm, repairing fence, swingset, and playing with chainsaws. And smelling pine-fresh.

February: Quinn loves teaching (and Peyton Manning). And there occurred a very vibrant discussion of blonde jokes and my own personal history with them.

March: March Madness with appropriate pro-Ducks sentiment. And DQ becomes a proud woman of color.

April: Mobutu Sese Seko lurks in my subconscious. I debate giving up on research. I get a job offer. That I accept. And I have my own IHOP Moment of Clarity.

May: Some happiness posting, including some crochet projects and a fun discussions on politically appropriate novels.

June: Rollin' with the Hindus and emulating pirates.

July: Pottering. With Spoilers.

August: A slow blogging month, perked up with a Shane Battier cameo.

September: Big Daddy Tater Tots, being haunted by Roman Grant and Matt Damon, and some news that is less than uplifting. Oh, and I start my new job.

October: Teaching is awesome! Except for the whole "who killed Christ" debate. And I prove once and for all that I am the worst wife ever.

November: I adjust to full-time employment (although my boobs don't.) And we begin the cooperative effort that is the Our Fifty States Pop Culture extravaganza.

December: Unicorns!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

My new year's resolution was to be more critical of the President.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Yeah, good luck with that.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home