Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Damon Factor

Matt Damon is infiltrating my life in all aspects... not that I'm complaining. This is way better than when Mobutu was chasing me around!

  • We've Netflixed the first two Bourne films, in anticipation of the unlikely event that Spouse and I will actually make it to the theater to see The Bourne Ultimatum. This spurred of course by seeing the preview while out with K-lyn (herself a Damon fan if only for the Red Sox connection), when I mentioned that "nobody carries a backpack like Matt Damon." She responded, "He's bringing sexy back. Pack."

  • The kids are currently into Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, narrated by none other than Matt Damon. If it weren't for the painfully earnest Bryan Adams soundtrack, I'd give it a good recommendation.

  • He recently guest-starred in an episode of Arthur, which is fast becoming the most tolerable children's program out there.


  • There was considerable discussion (and much sighing) over Damon as "feminist crushworther" over at Shakesville not too long ago. It is politically correct to adore that boy! Plus, if he took you home to meet his family, you might run into Howard Zinn. Always a plus.

    Labels: , , ,

  • 9 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    bourne ultimatum was great...even cindy liked it. I loved the first one!

    8:13 AM  
    Blogger Andy said...

    And I am going to see "Oceans 13" at The Valley tonight. They have beer now!

    5:30 PM  
    Blogger Courtney said...

    A, God I wish I could come with you!!!

    8:22 PM  
    Blogger elle said...

    i love that lusty wench label

    8:26 PM  
    Blogger Julie said...

    Did McMinnamins take over Valley?

    I'm having George Takei follow me. Started right before midnight last night and had two more incidents before 10 this morning. And he occasionally lives up here, so he could really be following me!

    1:16 PM  
    Blogger K-Lyn said...

    The Red Sox thing only makes him that much sexier...He had me at the Boston accent and dimples.

    4:07 PM  
    Blogger Courtney said...

    George Takei wouldn't be a bad stalker (safe, too!)

    5:27 PM  
    Blogger Courtney said...

    Andy, do you still need to bring a coat and gloves to see a movie at the Valley?

    6:29 AM  
    Blogger Andy said...

    No, they don't have a dress code. It's so expensive now, though. It's $3.75 for a movie! I can remember when it was a dollar.

    9:10 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home