Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Something Good

That last post was draining. Here's something to renew my spirit:

The Wild Boy has started pre-school. An actual curriculum. He recognizes his letter (that is, the first in his name) everywhere he goes and asks me about all the other letters and who they belong to.

But the best part of the curriculum is the arts and crafts. After the kids create their work of art, the teacher asks them what it is, and write the title on it. We just got a painting he did of a big brown blob.

The title: "A Big Daddy Tater Tot." That totally made my day.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Neel Mehta said...

I think Ore-Ida makes those.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Heavens to Mergatroyd, I love the Big Daddy Tater Tot! If I wasn't already Dr. Corndog, I'd be calling myself that right now.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

:) "Big Daddy Tater Tot" sounds like a band name

1:24 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

He's one of us! maybe even our leader! - I speak of those of us that had our own special corner of the cafeteria in college: Tator Tot Corner. So infamous that they stopped serving "tots" and replaced them with tator triangle wedges!
All hail Big Daddy Tator Tot!

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your old chemistry teacher got a big laugh out of this one! Me too.

Andy's people

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home