Wednesday, July 18, 2007

World of Pop Update: Quarterfinals

Ok, I'm in love. At the tender age of 29, Lucien Eldred's diatribe against the music of 2006 (and all the repartee as both contestants failed to answer a single question) was classic! New favorite moment; new favorite team. Well, especially now that the Cascadian reps, Remo Leen Teen Teen, and Fragilay are out.

Incidentally, I was able to identify one of the songs. Thanks to my attachment to our local dance station on my way home from evening classes, I know my Christina Aguilera.

No, K, I didn't get Sexyback.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger K-Lyn said...

You totally stole my post…practically every word. I, too, did not get Sexyback (there are lyrics to that song?) but agree that Lucien's got soul, he's got class, he's got style and he's bad-ass.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I will say this: they know a lot more this year. These teams are impressive.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home