Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Resume Blogging

I'm back. But the camera isn't. so my copious pictures will have to wait.

The wedding was terrific. If you've never been to an Indian wedding, you're missing some major color and sparkle in your life. The music, the dancing, the horse! It's fantastic. I think the kids got a taste of the culture, even though WB spent a good chunk of the festivities being anti-social and connected to my hip.

For now, a brief highlight: my boy was compared on numerous occasions to Derek Zoolander, Jr. Here's hoping he can someday make a living out of being ridiculously goodlooking.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

If you've never been to an Indian wedding, you're missing some major color and sparkle in your life.

Is it anything like The Simpsons' episode?

Bart: What's a castrati?

Marge: I don't know, but it sounds spicy.

As a wholly objective contributor, WB is much better looking than Zoolander. No contest.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Neel Mehta said...

As a wholly objective contributor, WB is much better looking than Zoolander. No contest.

Sigh. People always miss the "Jr." part. Of course WB looks better than Ben Stiller; don't we all? Besides, Zoolander has only one look.

I was talking about the baby at the end of the movie when I (yes, I) made the comparison.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

It also had to do with his tragic wedding haircut, which also won him comparisons to Maddox Jolie.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home