Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Year in Review

As stolen from APL and others, the meme in which you include the first sentence from each month of the year:
  • Well, the big news is that I'm going on the job market, so I'm going pseudonymous.
  • Th-hers-day, for the ladies... and for the gentlemen who like gentlemen.
  • I've been thinking about this whole South Dakota situation.
  • Dr. Mellow (yes, the pseudonym is ironic) once said that grad school was all stick and no carrot.
  • Since it's been a recent topic on this blog and others, I thought I'd pass on Stephen Colbert's analysis of plagiarism.
  • The Drama Queen has croup.
  • Having been called out by Neel, I will now resume blogging duties.
  • Just call her butter 'Cause Elle is on a roll!
  • I got this from Jo(e) and really like it.
  • Two American Scientists just won the Nobel Prize in medicine for their work on RNA interference.
  • In between numerous small chores, I'm halfheartedly watching VH1's countdown of the 100 Best Songs of the 80s.
  • A friend of mine once told me when I was finishing up my master's thesis that there were two kinds of theses: good ones and finished ones.

I can't tell if this distillation makes me sound more nerdy or more shallow. Or perhaps its a fair representation of my dual self, the shallow nerd.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home