Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Sub-plot

Lots to say about this trip the Southland, but first, some of you are expressing a concern regarding Cascadia's recent stormy weather. Well, everyone's ok. Our swingset and fence, maybe not. A tree in a neighboring yard fell over, landing on the swingset, crushing the gutters on one side of the house, and possibly threatening the security of our fencing. We'll see how opportunistic our dogs are.

Anyway, hope you and yours survived. More soon. I promise.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Eeep. Dare I surrender myself to the whims of Mother Nature in Oregon, which include storms like that, plus earthquakes and volcanic activity, or stay in New York and hope that al Qaeda blows up a subway that I'm not on? Hmmm.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I'm still glad I'm out of hurricane territory!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home