Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Arrrrr!!!

When discussing the diversity (or lack thereof) of the student body at my new job, my girls reminded me that I have not just a Native American, but also a Pirate-American in my class rosters.

This raised some eyebrows, and so I had to explain (with the help of K-Lyn, who has also encountered this phenomenon) the pirate community in the PNW. Which led to this priceless exchange:

Quinn: "When is Talk like a Pirate Day?"
K-Lyn: "That one sneaks up on me."

Thanks to all my homegirls, who made Saturday night rock! And kept me out until 2am.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Staying out until 2 a.m. rocks. :)

(and speaking of talk like a pirate day, my word verification is ohrkkl)

12:12 PM  
Blogger K-Lyn said...

By the way...it is September 19th so be prepared.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home