Saturday, March 15, 2008

Career Goals

Friday was a teacher in-service day, so DQ and WB's school was closed. I still had to work, and Spouse is off cavorting with the boys this weekend, so I called up the grandparents to take the kids for a few hours. It's always fun to spend a day with the grandparents, since they dedicate their time so fully to entertaining (and perhaps spoiling) the kids. DQ notes this especially.

"Mommy, I want to be retired so that I can go to movies and go bowling anytime I want."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Neel Mehta said...

Spouse is off cavorting with the boys this weekend

I'm present for some of this cavorting, and I can truthfully attest that it is all good clean fun. Spouse is simply playing with the boys, with no sexual undertones.

Well, no heterosexual undertones.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Well, that's a comfort, certainly.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Neel Mehta said...

Really? Did you watch the link? I'd be concerned.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home