Monday, August 21, 2006

New Week, New Goals

1. On Wednesday, I have a deadline to turn in Chapter 6 to a really wonderful and brilliant scholar and I will in turn read what she's been working on.

2. On Wednesday, I have a soft deadline to turn in the whole draft to my non-academic readers.

3. On Friday afternoon, I lose childcare for more than a week, so anything that needs to get done, better get done by Friday!!! Which leads us to...

4. By the end of the month, I must turn in a short article to a journal editor. don't think it's very good, but it is out there.

5. By the end of the month, I really hope to have two of my three encyclopedia articles done, too.

6. By the end of the month, I have sample syllabi due to a guy who thinks he might actually hire me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

If you don't drink coffee already, it may be time to start!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I don't know if it was dating so many Mormons growing up, but I'm not a coffee person.

Although I guess if it were the Mormon thing, I wouldn't find such solace in Pepsi. Oh, well. Another theory shot to hell.

8:34 PM  
Blogger elle said...

you know, your increasingly noticeable productivity is doing strange things like... motivating me.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home