Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Goals

This week's diss-related post and to-do list has been hampered by sick kids. But I hope to be back on track tomorrow. Really. I won't just take the day as a "mental health holiday" and watch the World Series of Pop Culture and eat Kit-Kats.

Damn, that sounds good...

  • The big news is that I have a conclusion. It's a shoddy, sloppy conclusion, but it is written. I have put it aside and will give it a more thorough look tomorrow.
  • I got another chapter back from Second Reader. I have begun edits on those. It is going ssssslllloooowwwwwllllyyyy. But it is going.
  • I have to tackle Chapter 6 at some point. It is a big mess.
  • I have lined up two fabulous-non-academics to read portions of the draft to see if things make sense. I want to get the draft to them by the end of next week. It doesn't have to be perfect*, but it has to be coherent.



*It will never be perfect. C. Vann Woodward, I am not.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home