Thursday, July 27, 2006

More than just a pretty face...

A new departure for Th-Hers-Day... the audible sexiness edition. Who are the men out there who just make you melt with the sound of their voice? I can break this down into two possible categories:

Musicians:
  • Sting
  • Rob Thomas. I'm not made of stone, people!
  • Darius Rucker. Sue me. I'm a sap.

    Non-Musicians:
  • Patrick Stewart. Make it so!
  • Antonio Banderas
  • John Hannah (from Four Weddings and Sliding Doors)

    Perchance I dig accents?

    Labels:

  • 8 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You mean my voice singing "The Donut Connection" didn't make you swoon? Damn.

    11:58 AM  
    Blogger Julie said...

    1. Jesse L. Martin
    2. the voice of Disney's Robin Hood

    The rest are guys I know. My friends who are performers. And a guy from Zimbabwe I went to school with.

    I'm sure there are other famous ones but I can't think of them right now.

    Have you heard Darius' cover of Led Zeppelin's 'Hey Hey What Can I do'? It's actually really good.

    9:15 PM  
    Blogger Neel Mehta said...

    Rob Thomas. I'm not made of stone, people!

    Unforgivable. Rob Thomas is evil and must be destroyed.

    10:04 PM  
    Blogger Jade said...

    Accents are a beautiful thing. I agree with Sting, Patrick Stewert & Antonia Banderes... but oh... you need a Southern boy in there.

    Matthew McConaughey

    10:20 PM  
    Blogger Courtney said...

    N, the thing is, I agree. He is evil. And yet I am powerless to resist.

    6:35 AM  
    Blogger Courtney said...

    J: southerners: I'll swap Matthew for Harry Connick Jr!

    6:36 AM  
    Blogger K-Lyn said...

    Harry Connick is a must.
    Rob Thomas must die (I'm thinking of making a movie).
    I add Eddie Izzard, Bono, and Sean Connery (maybe a few years back)

    9:31 AM  
    Blogger Julie said...

    Yes, H.C. Jr! Definite swoonability!

    12:16 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home