Monday, April 17, 2006

Goals for the week

1. Incorporate Advisor's edits for chapter 1 (and set up some sort of shock device that will notify -- and punish -- me every time I start a sentence with "while")

2. Read up on the historiographical background for chapter 2. I've got 6 "biggie" books on my desk to get me grounded in this material.

3. Finish crocheting the latest blanket. Friend's baby was born a week early. Ack!

4. Begin expansions to chapter 2, such as adding in the historiographical context (and while I'm at it, taking out all the "whiles")

5. Stay sane or die tryin'.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Sanity is overrated.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Neel Mehta said...

Congrats on crossing out #1. Maybe you'll work down the list. But can you even cross out #5?

4:04 PM  
Blogger K-Lyn said...

While that is an interesting list I, uh, OUCH!!!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home