Friday, March 31, 2006

The Phantom Mess

Chapter 1 (but the fourth to be turned in) went to the advisor today. It's not my best work, but I need to move on. I now have a clearer idea about where to go with Chapter 2, although Jebus help me I don't want to actually write it! Instead, I'm doing some job-related stuff today, and maybe go to the gym. Mmm... weightlifing...

ps. The Wild Boy is killing me with cuteness these days. Last night, he brought me his "wheels on the bus" book and did all the hand motions with me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neel Mehta said...

It's not my best work, but I need to move on.

Ya think George Lucas said the same thing about his Phantom Mess?

Meesa tinking no-no.

3:56 PM  
Blogger K-Lyn said...

N, yousa funny. Meesa laugh out loud.

11:50 PM  
Blogger elle said...

Quinn, rest assured that your work will shine like a bright beacon at the end of a particularly long, dark tunnel. I turned in my chapter-3-that-may-be-chapter-2 Friday. If she reads mine first, yours will be a welcome relief. If she reads mine last, any atrocities you may have committed will pale against the fact that I didn't even turn in a conclusion! In any case, she said it'd be a minute before she got back to me/us.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home