Saturday, January 12, 2008

Crack Crack Crack

Today at lunch, I was eating leftover Indian food with a piece of naan which I had overcooked in the toaster oven. Hence, it was hard and when I tried to break it, it cracked and several pieces broke off. What follows is the transcript that is going to get my children taken away (and probably adopted and baptized by the Flanderseseses.)

Quinn: "My bread cracked."
Wild Boy: "Crack!"
Drama Queen: "I want some of the crack."
WB: "Me, too. I want crack."
DQ: "I love crack."
WB: "I love crack."
Quinn: "You kids want more crack?"
Both: "Yeah, we want more crack. Can I have more crack?"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Bill McNeal...on crack! I like boys!

(Just glad I beat Neel to saying it.)

6:31 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

You're lucky. My boys would have thrown "butt" in there somewhere, and we know how unfortunate that would have turned out.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Sounds like they are ready for [Cascadia] School District!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home