Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolutions

Well, I rung in the new year with a black eye, thanks to my son's new fort toy. Large foam-covered sticks for building stuff, but with wicked little metal magnets at the end. He managed to whack me just below the eye with the small metal end. He got a timeout. I got a shiner.

With that introductory anecdote, I give you this year's resolutions:

1. Don't kill my kids. :)
2. Let work be at work. Don't bring it home if I can help it.
3. Work on my sanity plan (sleep hygiene, stress reducers, etc.)
4. Try to do some fiction reading here and there.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Yoga or Thai Chi helps a lot with sanity plans for a stress reducer (so long as you aren't interrupted by kids wanting to give you a shiner, that is)

3:58 PM  
Blogger elle said...

I'm so stealing these

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home