Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Random Wrap-Up

In my unintended absence, a few things to note:
  • Hat tip to belledame for linking to a Parenting article on being the parent of mixed-race children. Echoes my own experiences on occasion.
  • I got rear-ended driving to work today, and the guy that hit me just drove right off without stopping. I was hopping mad... and then realized that there was not even a scratch on the car. So I guess I can't be hopping mad.
  • Projects are going well. I'm halfway through another sunhat (baby sized) and less than halfway through the gingham blanket.
  • V for Vendetta rocks. Seriously.
  • Following up the "name that voice" game, there's an episode of Dora the Explorer in which Ricardo Montalban guest stars as a wizard who has lost his magic wand. And his super-dramatic, mellifluous "let's find my magic wand!" cracked me up every time.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

V does rock - but everytime someone mentions it, I get hungry for egg-in-the-nest!

9:28 AM  
Blogger K-Lyn said...

V is now next on the NetFlix...

But that means I have to stop watching the video from Music and Lyrics. It could take a couple of days.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I make a mean egg-in-the-nest. The key is lots and lots of butter.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

ok, I actually have no comment to leave, but I couldn't resist the word verification: cunlit

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVED V for Vendetta. I think about my capabilities as an anarchist often these days.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Susan Anne MacKenna said...

Never seen V, but I will cop to having watched The Dora Episode featuring Ricardo Montalblan, multiple times now. Which then leads Mr. Mac and I into fits of "KAHN!!!!"

9:41 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

DMD: HA!!! It also works with "Welcome to FANTASY ISLAND!"

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

V rocks so hard - we own that. I think I'll need to pull it out and watch it again now.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home