Wednesday, January 17, 2007

On This Day in History

~N was born. She's smart, she's got wonderful bones, and she dresses really interestingly. (What was the middle thing again?)



In tribute to my fabulous sister Capricorn, a little Dar music:

I was all out of choices, but the woman of voices
She turned round the corner with music around her,
She gave me the language that keeps me alive, she said:
"I'm so glad that you finally made it here
With the things you know now, that only time could tell
Looking back, seeing far, landing right where we are
And oh, you're aging, oh and I am aging,
oh aren't we aging well?"


Love you.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger ~N said...

Awwww :)

Love you, too.

3:52 PM  
Blogger K-Lyn said...

Don't forget that she is a rose-loving, secret agent with fabuous fashion sense!

Much love to the ~n! Left you a combined post over at my site.

4:24 PM  
Blogger K-Lyn said...

~n has had the longest birthday ever!

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee Quinn, I didn't realize you stopped blogging.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

~n deserves an extra long birthday... especially since she's had one less than the rest of us.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home