Sunday, October 15, 2006

All Hail Carlos!

So it's the baseball postseason, and I'm not particularly interested. Good on the Tigers, for their great turnaround (and for sweeping the Yanks. Always good.) Good on the Mets, who took one back from the frickin' Cardinals tonight.

I should give credit to the man who hit two homeruns tonight for the Mets. And also apparently doubled the traffic to my site in the past week or so. Who knew? So for all you out there visiting for a picture of Carlos Beltran, here are two:





I still think it doesn't do justice to the man who might be the cutest lil' thing in the MLB!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tigers are great...glad to see that 9 of the players that suffered through the 119 loss season are getting to experience a WS. The cards will prevail leaving me with a tough dilemna...my past or my future. Not sure what I will do. Probably will have to wait until the game starts and see who I start cheering for. Either way i will be happy. down with the mets.

flyboy

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, girl. i may have to cultivate a liking for baseball.

dayum!

8:00 AM  
Blogger K-Lyn said...

And people wonder why I watch the game...

2:38 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I kid you not: 15 of the last 16 Google searches that have landed at my site have been for Carlos Beltran pictures.

The other one: a search for the "Sausage King of Chicago."

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wouldn't it just be a huge bonus if he looked like that AND he was a sausage king?

**sorry**

4:45 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

you're baaaaaaaaaad, elle!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carlos must have been thinking about your comments when he watched that 0-2 curveball to end the game!!!!

go CARDS!

fly boy

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home