Monday, September 11, 2006

This week's goals AND rewards...

It's a new week, and I've been out of touch for too long. Much has happened. Much that is good. Here's the rundown:

  • I have one book left to skim and then rework one historiographical section of the diss.
  • I will spell-check and read through the whole damn thing.
  • I will print it out, make copies, and package them.
  • I will send the draft to my committee by Wednesday.
  • I have one encyclopedia article left to write. Two have been sent in. I rock!

    The rewards:

  • I will book a massage that I so richly deserve.
  • I will attend a movie night at K-lyn's.
  • I will shop a bit in search of ass-kicking teaching boots. Made easier because...
  • I will start ruminating about my upcoming job!

    That's right, gang. Quinn is employed once again. I have lined up a teaching gig for winter and spring terms, doing a survey course and a specialty course to be announced later. But I guarantee... it will be something sexy.
  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations :)!

    1:12 PM  
    Blogger Jade said...

    Congrats on the new job! :)

    1:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home