Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My dirty little secret

I'm effin' good at math. Always have been. Well, up until Calc 2, that is. Dad wanted me to be an accountant (while Mom wanted me to marry an accountant... a Catholic one. That I would meet while matriculating at Notre Dame.) Didn't so much happen that way. I'm happy with my word-centric life. But...

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!


Tip of the beret to Elle for this fun trip down memory lane. Mr. Cohen would be so proud!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As members of the Fashion Club, we have rules about this sort of thing. If you're going to be good at some school subject, you certainly don't advertise it.

Tiffany helped Danica McKellar prove a theorem, but you don't see her bragging.

12:09 PM  
Blogger N. English said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:00 PM  
Blogger elle said...

thanks for the shout out, girl!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Well, I flunked it. But then again, I flunked it when I was in 8th grade.
What does this symbol ˆ mean to do?
I hate that they don't give you the answers - I don't know which ones I got right.

11:05 AM  
Blogger elle said...

julie, that symbol (^) threw me too. i thought about it for a few minutes then realized it was telling you that the two was superscript, so what ever the number in the parentheses was, needed to be squared.

12:33 PM  
Blogger ~N said...

Aced it as well. But, that's not really accurate, because one of them I got by the process of elimination. Then again, maybe that does count, since I remembered what the other three words meant!? :D

I hit the wall in calc I though, right where they added physics in...never did take a single physics course.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home