Saturday, September 27, 2008

Seeing Red

Frustration at the politics and elections? Yes. Stressed about the start of the new school year and more time away from the family? A little (on the other hand, relieved to be back into using my brain and interacting with adults, quite frankly.) Solution: knitting lessons.

My college has a fairly active knitting community. I had my first lesson last week. I have "homework" to complete for this week. My new boss knits, and suggested I aim toward doing one of these:


Red Scarf Project

(He seems like a great guy. Good old Cascadian Hippie Knitter type.)

I'm working on putting up some pics of my recent crochet projects also. I finished a sweater for Baby W and am still truckin' away on the duckie blanket.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home