Monday, March 12, 2007

February was so long...

Spring is on its way. Real conversation from a walk to the park last weekend:

Quinn: DQ, come look at this.
DQ: What is that?
Quinn: It's a crocus.
Spouse: What's a crocus?
Quinn: It's a flower.
Spouse: What's a flower?
[Pause.]
Quinn: I still love you.

Things are going. I'm still harboring some animosity toward this evil winter of my discontent. I'm hoping things are turning around, and that February won't last into March (or, should I say, late March). It's time I turn my attention back to what's important.

Basketball.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger K-Lyn said...

That's too much. She must have heard the lyrics in utero and rememebed them...

Next thing you know she'll be freezing your car keys when she's a teenager (who will kick your butt)

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home