Monday, November 06, 2006

Early November To-Do List:

1. Work on application materials for tenure-track job.
2. Finish syllabus for Winter term course.
3. Get thinking about syllabus for Spring term course (which is so much more attractive than #2 that I shouldn't even put it on the list)
4. Another read-through of dissertation in advance of the defense date.
4a. Check bibliography against style manual. Ugh.
4b. Finish my preliminaries (abstract, acknowldgements, etc.)
5. Get a head start on election-night anxiety attack.

ETA: I don't have the wherewithal to get political on your asses right now, but others are doing an excellent job doing just that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

And while we're fretting about the fate of the country, check these out.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so all over #5 at this moment. Maybe my head should just explode now and get it over with.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Professing Mama said...

I'm with you on the election anxiety attack. I keep having bad flashbacks to 2004.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm down here wallowing--going to vote at 8 am and feeling like it won't make a durn difference.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Where you are, Elle? It won't. And that's so frustrating.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home