Friday, March 03, 2006

Why I Went Pseudonymous

[File this under the "posts I don't want my future employers to see," right behind advocating lesbianism for South Dakotans.]

I survived February (despite all the Dar trappings), have completed 27 pages of Chapter 1: The Phantom Menace, and will send it off to my Wicked Smaht Friend tonight, and behold, it is March. The greatest month of the year!

March is the home of my religious holidays: Good Friday (ACC Tourney Friday) and Really Good Thursday through Sunday (the first weekend of the NCAAs). Future employers need to understand that I simply cannot be as productive in March. Work must end by 11am on Thursday and Friday the 16th and 17th. That weekend is right out. The next weekend is a little better (evening games mostly). But all in all, the diss is going to take a backseat. That's just the way it's gotta be. You make me choose between my work and my religion, and my religion is going to win.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger K-Lyn said...

Yup. I understand. I just had to do a bio for the new job and transfer the vacation days, etc. I had to explain the whole baseball thing and that I will always take opening day off. They informed me that I'll be in training for the month of March. Makes sense to me!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home