Thursday, November 01, 2007

Scheming Yarn Chick

I've finished my gingham blanket, I've almost completed the little project (still a bit to do, but it'll be done in the next week, especially with all the football I'll be watching this weekend... football and crochet go surprisingly well together!)

So what's next? Miss M's got me turned on to the idea of a Babette Blanket. And while I don't have a written pattern, I think I might put some of my scraps to use and play around with the concept a bit. Wish me luck!

Here's someone else's handiwork:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Oooohhh neat! Looks like Tetris experience would come in handy making a blanket like that!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

And I've certainly got Tetris experience!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home