Thursday, March 23, 2006

Th-hers-day for the Ladies

[Cue "Road to the Final Four" music and shirtless shooting guards]

That's right, it's an encore presentation of Th-hers-day, Tourney Style! I got several mentions last time around that the Alaskan Assassin, Trajan Langdon, did not make my "for your consideration" list. Lo siento. My humblest apologies. While I happen to think he oozes sexuality, I did not realize that others (besides my fantastic roommates from college) thought so too.

But here it is, by popular demand:



Pictures don't do him justice. But those eyes!

ps. I told Spouse about the list, and his response was, "I hope you included Emeka Okafor." Hee!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Anne MacKenna said...

Okay... maybe the picture of Trajan was a bit too prophetic. (sighs... sobs... wah!!!)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

definitely a contender!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home