Thursday, January 26, 2006

MASH

I'm anxiously awaiting the results of my MASH game on dollarshort (tip of my stylish black beret to Angry Pregnant Lawyer)... and here it is:

Congratulations!

Your husband's name is Jon Stewart and you have 4 children. You're a actress who drives to work every day in a green volkswagen beetle.

It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Jon Stewart in your shack in portland, oregon.


Jon (or maybe old pal Steve Carell) must have put in a good word for me, since my acting career has been dead since third grade. But at least I have my green beetle! (How do I schlepp four kids around in one of those??)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger K-Lyn said...

Your husband's name is Nathan Fillion and you have 1 child. You're a Stage Manager who drives to work every day in a blue Limo.

It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Nathan Fillionin your mansion in Italy.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home